EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation) provides that anyone processing personal data relating to natural persons is required to inform the data subject about which data is processed and how it is processed, which, in any case, must be done in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability and guaranteeing the rights of the data subject.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, Bull & Bear srl with registered office in Trento Via Mazzini 17 as Data Controller informs you that your personal data are processed by us in the following way:
1) Methods of data collection.
The way we collect your data is through the receipt of online orders and/or E-mails. The contact details provided will be used to send information and/or formulate and send our proposals.
2) What data we collect.
Depending on the level of interaction, data collection and storage can be of various types. Only basic contact details are required for the request for information. If the enquiry is finalized in a purchase order, it will be necessary to collect additional information necessary to process the order.
3) Purpose of data use.
Your personal data may be used for:
- Carry out orders online
- Fulfilment of obligations under laws related to the activity carried out
- Sending Newsletters and Information Reports
4) Methods of treatment.
The processing of your data will be carried out through the use of suitable tools and procedures to ensure security and confidentiality and may be carried out either on paper or with the aid of computerized tools.
5) With whom and how we share data.
Your personal data will not be “disseminated”, i.e. they will not be made known to undetermined subjects; instead, they will be “communicated” by us, i.e. they will be made known to one or more subjects as specified:
- Subjects who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and Bull & Bear Srl, within the limits strictly necessary to perform auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (such as credit institutions):
- To our consultants and collaborators to the extent necessary to carry out their professional duties on behalf of Bull & Bear Srl, (such as Service providers, Accountant, etc.);
- To subjects, public, who can access the data according to legal or regulatory provisions, within the limits provided by such rules (for example: the Financial Administration, etc.).
6) Data retention time.
Your data used for purchase orders within Bull & Bear srl Srl have a storage time that is a function of the use to which they are intended. The data relating to newsletter subscriptions and reports are kept until you no longer wish to receive the newsletter; cancellation is made by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Rights of the interested party.
In the provisions of the GDPR Chapter III in Articles 13 and 14 and the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22, the rights of the data subject with regard to the processing of his/her personal data are set out. With reference to the above mentioned articles, we report the information that the data subject has the right to obtain:
- the identity and contact details of the Data Controller;
- the purposes of the processing, and any recipients;
- the storage period of the data;
- to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her personal data (art. 15); the rectification and cancellation (art.16) or the right to cancellation (right to be forgotten art.17);
- to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before revocation (art.19);
- to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- to know whether the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate such data;
- whether there is an automated decision-making process, including profiling (ref. art. 22);
- if the Data Controller intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected; before such further processing, the Data Controller must provide the data subject with information regarding such different purpose;
In order to exercise these rights, you may at any time contact Bull & Bear Srl as Data Controller of your personal data, sending the attention of the Data Controller by email, to email@example.com or by post, to Bull & Bear Srl – Viale Mazzini,17 38122 Trento.
What’s a cookie.
A cookie is a very small text file sent from our server to the device through which you access our site (computer, tablet or smartphone). It allows the site to store certain information (language used, browser settings, etc.) that can be used on subsequent visits.
The cookie is not used to identify you, it is only used to provide a personalised browsing experience and to improve the services of the site. Cookies are necessary, for example, to guarantee:
- personalization and preferences: thanks to cookies, our services can better adapt to the needs of users. The storage of the language used by the user allows us to offer the contents of the site directly in that language; the storage of the type of browser used and other preferences set allows better viewing and navigation;
- management of statistics: cookies make it possible to check which services and innovations are most popular with users and to determine the frequency with which these services are used.
Types of Cookies used by bbfinance.com
bbfinance.com uses technical and aggregate statistics cookies (analytics).
Technical cookies are necessary for the correct display of content and for the functioning of certain sections of the site. They can be used during a single visit and deleted when the browser is closed (session cookies) or remain stored for subsequent access (persistent cookies), unless the user sets his or her browser in such a way as to refuse all types of cookies.
Technical and analytical/statistical cookies do not require the user’s prior consent to be installed and used.
This category includes cookies managed directly by the bbfinance.com website (ga, _gat, analytical cookies; videodisplayed, technical cookies).
Other types of cookies on the site.
- Google (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/)
- Youtube.com (http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/)
Both Google cookies (NID and PREF) and YouTube cookies (PREF, YSC, visitor_info1_live) are technical cookies. They allow us to offer advanced functionality by integrating third party services within the pages of the site. For example, social network sharing icons, Google Maps links and maps, YouTube videos and other additional services make use of this type of cookie. These are in any case cookies managed by third parties and therefore not subject to management or control by the owner of this site.
The User can make use of Your Online Choices, service through which you can set the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ (for configuration: access your account, privacy section);
Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 (for configuration: https://twitter.com/settings/security);
Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy (for configuration: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/);
Google+ http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies (configuration: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/)
Instagram https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/ (about cookies: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/)
Managing the cookie – browser settings.
You can also delete cookies installed in the past using your browser preferences,
Information on how to manage cookies in your browser can be found at the following addresses:
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
For other applications please refer to the procedure described in the individual browser’s help.
Acceptance and cancellation of cookies.
In accordance with art. 13 d.lgs. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), we inform the user that:
- the acceptance or not of cookies is optional, but the lack of consent could lead to limitations in the use of the services provided by the site;
- data related to technical or statistical (analytical) cookies are not subject to communication to third parties;
- data related to third party cookies are governed by the privacy provisions of such third parties;
- The data controller is Bull & Bear Finance Srl, with registered office at 38122 Trento – Via Mazzini, 17. Any requests regarding the processing of personal data may be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.